Straighten hard metal lines with just a simple squeeze, on or off the vehicle
- Straighten1/4 in and 3/16 in brake lines
- Works with mild steel, stainless steel and other metals
- Compact for easy on car and under car use
- Designed with maximum leverage to work one handed
- Radiused jaws for bending custom tubing during installation
- Padded handle
The greatest struggle of making custom hard lines is getting the finished product just right. These pliers make it easy to remove bends in1/4 inch and 3/16 inch brake lines, whether it’s mild steel or stainless steel. Works in tight spaces, so it’s ideal for under car use. The padded handle makes it easy to apply all the leverage you need with just one hand. The jaws have a radiused edge too, making them useful for bending custom lines during your install.