Why Do You Need an Eastwood Bead Roller?
- Add strength and rigidity to metal panels
- Make replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors and more
- Create channels, flanges and a multitude of profiles
- Fabricate decorative custom designs
Eastwood Bead Roller Features
- Handles up to a 38" wide work piece
- 4 mandrels included
- Mounts securely in your bench vise
- Forms steel up to 18 gauge and aluminum up to 16 gauge
- Industry standard 22mm shafts
- 1 Year Warranty
Add strength and rigidity to your project's sheet metal parts
The Eastwood Bead Roller is excellent for producing strengthening ribs in panels used in creating replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors, inner fenders, etc. and also for creating decorative custom designs in door panels, dashes and much more with the range of included beaded Rollers.