Due to the unique formulation of Hammerite
Paints, brushes and equipment must be cleaned with Hammerite
Brush Cleaner & Thinners.
As well as cleaning brushes and equipment it will remove dirt, grim, salt and loose rust from metal surfaces.
Thins Hammerite Paints for spray application.
▶ For cleaning brushes and spills.
▶ Removes dirt, grim, salt and loose rust.
▶ The only thinner suitable for Hammerite Metal Paint.
▶ Far out performs white spirit and cellulose thinners.
1. No surface preparation required
1. To clean brushes: Brush out excess paint.
2. Pour contents into a metal container and rinse brushes and equipment thoroughly.
3. To keep brushes soft, finally wash in detergent.
4. To thin paint for spraying with conventional spray equipment: Use 2 part of Hammerite Metal Paint to 1 part Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners.
5. Set spray gun to between 25/35psi (approximately 2 bar).
6. Adjust spray to full fan width. Shake spray gun before and during use to ensure an even colour.
|Brush Cleaner & Thinner Material Safety Data Sheet|
The information contained herein is based on data considered accurate and reliable to the best of our knowledge and belief as of the date compiled. However no warranty is expressed or implied regarding the accuracy of these data or the results to be obtained from the use hereof.