WHAT IS LEATHERIQUE?
Leatherique is a natural range of
leather care products that were formulated to maintain George
Pavlisko Snrs Classic cars over 40 years ago and never originally
intended for commercial use. One thing lead to another and now they
are know all over the USA and other countries as some of the best
leather care products around. Leatherique is still a family owned
business in South Carolina and regarded by many in the Classic Car
business as the best products available for automotive, aviation and
What does Leatherique do?
- Rejuvenate and Clean, The Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and
Prestine Clean, deeply clean, re moisturize and condition your
- Too far gone? If it’s gone beyond “just a clean”, then
you’ll need stage two and go with a re-dye
We supply a Leatherique Custom Colour
Dye, custom matched, which can be used to restore the colours of
faded, stained and cracked leather and vinyl.
Why is Leatherique better?
- It's made with natural products, based on an old Swedish
- It treats and moisturizes the full depth of your leather,
not just the surface, leaving it soft and clean,
- It's a complete leather care system designed to restore and
maintain the health of your leather,
- It's not a cosmetic product concerned with appearance alone,
- It's not spirit-based, so does not dry your leather,
- It was found (Rejuvenator Oil), by an independent laboratory
study observed by Richard M. Langworth, publisher of Car
Collector Magazine, to contain 9 times more natural animal oils
and beneficial ingredients than any other leather care product
on the market.
- It’s rated by the Rolls Royce Club of America as one of
their best products.