Our Restoration Brands - Leatherique Products
WHAT IS LEATHERIQUE?
Leatherique is a natural range of leather care products that were formulated to maintain George Pavlisko Snrs Classic cars over 40 years ago and never originally intended for commercial use. One thing lead to another and now they are know all over the USA and other countries as some of the best leather care products around. Leatherique is still a family owned business in South Carolina and regarded by many in the Classic Car business as the best products available for automotive, aviation and domestic upholstery
What does Leatherique do?
- Rejuvenate and Clean, The Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and Prestine Clean, deeply clean, re moisturize and condition your leather.
- Too far gone? If it’s gone beyond “just a clean”, then you’ll need stage two and go with a re-dye
We supply a Leatherique Custom Colour Dye, custom matched, which can be used to restore the colours of faded, stained and cracked leather and vinyl.
Why is Leatherique better?
- It's made with natural products, based on an old Swedish recipe
- It treats and moisturizes the full depth of your leather, not just the surface, leaving it soft and clean,
- It's a complete leather care system designed to restore and maintain the health of your leather,
- It's not a cosmetic product concerned with appearance alone,
- It's not spirit-based, so does not dry your leather,
- It was found (Rejuvenator Oil), by an independent laboratory study observed by Richard M. Langworth, publisher of Car Collector Magazine, to contain 9 times more natural animal oils and beneficial ingredients than any other leather care product on the market.
- It’s rated by the Rolls Royce Club of America as one of their best products.
The Leatherique Range
Air Fragrance and Freshener
The Leatherique FAQ & Feedback